flat fee at the time of the session- was: Jimmy Zavala and The Wire

Different deals for different situations. I think that he was playing with
The Eurythmics at the time. If negotiated correctly, a major label,
Musician's Union(for what it's worth) contract would probably include some
sort of points(residuals) for the players. But of course, many sessions are
"work for hire."

Let's hear from Mr. Paparozzi on this?

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4
***where the harmonica player receives 100% of profits--that is if the
expenses ever get paid off!