[Fwd: Baltimore Blues Fest/Bruce Ewan & Flavio Guimaraes]

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Baltimore Blues Fest/Bruce Ewan & Flavio Guimaraes
From: "Howard Parks" <Hparks@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 6, 2003 5:17 pm
To: "Owner harp-l" <owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

For those of you in the Baltimore/Washington DC area, Bruce Ewan and his
band the Solid Senders will be at the Baltimore Blues Festival on
Thursday May 8. Featured will be Flavio Guimaraes, a diatonic &
chromatic harp player from Brazil whom I think has been mentioned here
before. Admission is free (the festival goes for three days); more
details can be found at www.baltimorebluesfestival.com. I haven't seen
this gig listed, so I thought I should post it even if it's a late
notice...hope to see some of you there!

Howard Parks