Re: Hohner Rhythmn & Blues chord harp

To my understanding the difference between the red and the black
version is one is major chords, one is minor.

Keep it and have fun. It's a neat instrument. Not too versatile,
y'understand but very cool. I'd love to find one of each in good
working order myself.

Oh...and the major chord version is _perfect_ for Louie Louie
and Hang on Sloopy!

I had one--gave it away. Dumb me. Dumb me. :-)

Ron/datadigr