First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

is one of the most subtle and fullsome love songs ever, no doubt.
I recall hearing Peggy Seeger sing her partner Ewan MacColl's little
swoon to her a long time ago now.  Johnny Cash has made a fine,
sombre take on the thing in his newest album and it all reminds me
that this IS a song I really should find & learn an arrangement of
on harmonica.  I'd prefer to use a diatonic harp, so if any and all
have ideas or spins on how they play this tune... please post to the
list; and off-list as well, of course.  Smiling in the springtime again,

Richard Weintrager -