Re: Harmonica Maintenance Tools

Hi Vince

Two or three places to try for brass or steel rod.
Model shops usually have a rack of the stuff in all sorts of sections.
Home Depot and suchlike also stock some of this stuff
Another place is an Art hobby shop.

These are a much better option than going to manufacturers.  We could only
get stainless steel spring wire for the Renaissance Chromatic by going
direct to a major supplier.   Minimum was 200yards...  as we use 6" per
spring that means we have enough for another 1200 Rennys.  ie, we have
supplies for another hundred years :))
OH!... no, that's wrong... we supply a spare spring  with the kit... it's
only 50 years... Damn, have to be careful about waste.

Douglas Tate
Partner with Bobbie Giordano
Purveyors of the Renaissance Chromatic
ILUS Harmonicas