New "On THe Fly" video, feedback wanted please!

I was hoping to get some feedback from a video of my new band "On the Fly".
It is a video that we will be using to show schools what to expect if they hire us to do school assemblies.  There is a need for music in schools in our city and this is just the beginning for what the band wants to do.

Go to, www.musicfresno.com
click on the music video link at bottom of home page and then click on the "On the Fly" icon.
let me know what you think.

regards,
Roger Gonzales   aka "Gonzo"

PS  I'm still the big guy in the middle.....