Re: help w/ playin guitar (no harp content)

JP:

>    since y'all have been so helpful for so long, i thought i'd ask
you
> first. i just received a guitar as a gift. i'd like to learn to play
rhythm
> on it, chords and such, especially for blues. can anyone give me any
help?
> is there a list? a book? should i just listen to jimmy rodgers all
day?...

There are plenty of lists.  You might try
mailto:bluesguitar-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for starters.

There are tons of excellent beginner books.  I think all of 'em are
useful.  Hit the music stores and find one that suits your tastes.

- --
IronMan Mike Curtis http://www.ironmancurtis.com Southland Blues
Magazine http://www.SouthlandBlues.com Pro Jam Every Tuesday Starboard
Attitude, Redondo Beach * Santa Monica 3rd St Promenade, various times
eMail my Cell for details mailto:ironmanc@xxxxxxxxx