this will prob be "another"Kim Wilson comment

  I have seen Kim play with the Thunderbirds and with some guys that he
worked with on his last CD; Smoking Joint. One was at a big club; the other
was at a hole in the wall place called J&J's Blues Bar; both in Ft. Worth.
    Both times he did a lot of things similar to the SPAH 98 video that gets
mentioned a lot. So for me; he played great. And I have seen Rod Piazza up
close and personal as well. I felt like both of Kim's performances were
better the Piazza. (My selective relative judgment; I know.) Kim also signed
a harp for me and seemed to be very gracious all a round.
    But everyone can be off; including Kim. And what rocks one person's
world; barely makes waves in someone else's. gh