Re: Seeking roommate for SPAH 2003

Dov wrote:
> I will be attending SPAH 2003 in Dallas this August. I have already booked a
> room at the hotel with 2 beds , and I'm looking for someone who'd like to
> share the room and split the cost. Contact me offlist at the following
> address: drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx

The website for SPAH2003 (www.spah2003.com) has a roommate locator on the
site.  There's an online form you can fill out and I believe it will match
requests and notify the parties by email.

Pretty cool site, video clips, announcements of the lineups, etc.  John
Halvonic from HOOT/Dallas (a web professional) did the site, and it's very
nice.

See you all in Dallas!  Bring your bathing suits...

- -tim