re:ORCHESTRE DE LA SUISSE ROMANDE debut

Hi Robert,

Congratulations on the great performance and reviews!  It looks like you
finally found the only classical critic in the world who can sit back, enjoy
himself, and write a positive review!

Robert wrote:
>I just performed my ORCHESTRE DE LA SUISSE ROMANDE debut.  This orchestra
in Geneva is one of the top orchestras in the world and Maestro Steinberg
is one of top conductors. Got a nice review too!

Reviewer wrote:
>The "Harmonica Concerto" by Villa-Lobos  ,,,  Both lyrical and virtuosic,
it offered a terrain ideal for
Bonfiglio's perfect technical and expressive qualities  ... . the soloist
tore full speed through an "Elvis
Presley" Medley for Harmonica and Orchestra with riveting melancholic blues
and devilishly wild rock, to the great pleasure of the audience!"

Rick B
www.bluesharp.org