Re: What's in your CD player?

What's in my CD player?

1. Walter Horton- Compilation: I made this from assorted tracks I ripped to
Mp3 and
    put it on CD. On it is some rare sides, and bootlegs. Horton in just
about any
    medium stands up, particularly his Johnny Young, Johnny Shines material.
2. T-Model Ford- Bad Man: This CD is killer, stompin' old school dirty blues
played
    the way its supposed to be played. This CD is so good it hurts.
3. Little Walter- Hate To See You Go: If you do not own this CD, get it! Most
of these
    cuts are on the Essential Little Walter ,but a couple are not ( like
Nobody But
    You). A great compilation, and goodbye to a legend.
4. Elmore James- Slide Legend: Another comiplation of my own making which
    continues to have tracks added to it. One of the best blues singers, and
slide
    guitarists bar none! If you don't own any Elmore James, sell your Shaker
mic and
    get some.
5.  Chicago/The Blues/ Today!- Compilation: The 1965 yearbook of Chicago
blues
     that illustrates the dedication of many of Chicago's finest blues
musicians.
     Johnny Shines, Johnny Young with Walter Horton on Volume 3 of the
compilation
     is required listening for every harmonica player today period! Horton's
work is
     nearly unmatched on this CD, and shows how great tone doesn't come from
    "break up." Volume 1 has Junior Wells paying tribute to Rice Miller, and
Volume 2
     has James Cotton tearing up on about 4 songs. Well worth the money, this

     compilation will do more for your playing than most instructionals.

     Andrew