Re: harp-l-digest V10 #169

In a message dated 5/27/2003 11:05:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subject: Re: Diatonic handedness question

The first person I ever met who played the harmonica backwards (low notes on
top) was Cham-ber-Wong.  I first met him at an audition for the "Ted Mack
Amateur Hour". At that time he had Hohner Co. make him a harmonica with a button
on the opposite side. He eventually became involved with Hohner and eventually
designed many harmonicas for them such as The CBH 2016 which was discontinued
in 1983 and is still the favorite of Robert Bonfiglio and other world class
players.
Frank Tomasulo