What's in my CD player

  Hi All,
>           Since some folks seem to be lamenting the "lost days" of
>harp-l, I thought maybe a round of innocuous fun in the form of "what's
>in your CD player" might be in order

We seem to get all the messages hours after you lot in the US (I'll just get
my globe out to find out why.....) Or maybe we're all in bed while you are
all tapping the keys. I think that's it! So better late than never here's my
tuppenny worth.  At the moment my favourite album with harp content is Kevin
Burke's Open House with Mark Graham playing Irish and other tunes totally
brilliantly.
Can't find any harp on my Mozart, Bach or Beethoven discs so I won't dwell
there.

Steve Shaw in the UK