Chromatically tuned diatonics

   Hi List,
I am have succeeded in making chromatically tuned harps. They are ten
hole diatonics that I tuned into a chromatic scale. Here it is for a "C
chrom":

C   D  E F# Ab Bb C  D  E  F#
Db EbF G   A   B  Db Eb F G

I haven't even replaced any of the reeds! (and the highest ones are
brought down an octave and a half) It is easier to make them from a
lower tuned harp (i.e. from a regular C to a chrom starting at E). But,
I even was able to tune a Bb to a "Bb chromatic". Anyway, I wanted to
let you folks know about it. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Has anyone done this before?
Sincerely,
Brian Pellerin