Re: Harp on traditional Mexican and Tex Mex songs

I live on the tex-mex border and as far as tab I haven't seen anything.
however
I do know that en el otro lado the double reed harps rule. I know of one
player, Pantaleon Benavidez, who used to play bajo sexto for Narcisso
Martinez, the famous accordion player, anyway he plays tex-mex polkas on a
double reed on a rack while he plays his bajo sexto. Pretty good stuff.