Re: What's on your CD player?

   Been listening to:
   The Kings of Mongrel Folk, Mark Graham and
Orville Johnson, tasty slide guitar and harp and
great songs.
   Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and others, Will the
Circle Be Unbroken, Vol. 3, another great album.
Some great harping on there too but I borrowed
this from a friend and returned it last night and
can't recall who plays it. Beieve it's one of the
dirt banders.
   Norman Blake, Old Ties. Didn't like this one
when I first listened, but while weeding out CDs
to sell, relistened and love it. Sounds like it
will be a great jam-along album.
   Tara Nevin, Mule to Ride, great old-timey disc
from member of Donna the Buffalo folk-rock band.
This one's on my Desert Island Discs list, I
never tire of it.
   Richard Thompson, Old Kit Bag, the Brit's
latest and best in some time IMHO. If I could
play guitar and write songs like anyone, it would
probably be Thompson.

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis