re: was outage, now state of the list

What do you want from a list-information or entertainment?

Here's a partial list of things I've learned about on the list:

Vibrato
Tremolo
2 new embrochures
opening the jaw for tone
3rd position
5th position
how to build a Dorian Mode diatonic harp
advice on buying my first chromatic
The new Hering diatonics
Kim Wilson
Little Charlie
Brendan Power

I could go on. I've got 30 years of harp playing and two years of reading
the list has made big improvements in my tone and my techniques.If I wanted
to know about overblowing, I can't think of a better place to start my
research. Just today I got a tip on blow bends while tongue blocking.

For a list to work, you have to ask questions and post your discoveries.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals