From: dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx [mailto:dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 1:58 PM
To: Harp-L
Cc: John Watts
Subject: My First Hand Experience with Lee Oscar's Integrity

I ordered replacement Eb reed plates for my LO.  Had some difficulties
in that
there was no sound on the draw on some of the holes.  I ordered them
from Coast
to Coast and John Watts suggested that I contact LO.  I got on the LO
website
and emailed them re: my problem.  A few days later, I get a personal
call from
Lee himself!!!!!

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail.  Thank you.