Mick Jagger

Jagger is no Howard Levy (or Little Walter) but his
harp playing is always pleasant to hear and  - most
importantly - serves the song perfectly. Sometimes
it's important to remember that harp playing is NOT
sports - it's not a matter of being the best, the
fastest or the most, but to serve the music in the
proper context.
That being said, I'm surprised no one has mentioned
his playing on several cuts from "wandering spirit",
his INCREDIBLE solo album from a few years ago
(definitely a "desert island record" for me)  - nice
country - folk - rock style  stuff, simple and yet
very soulful.
Hammer