Re: 1 mic two functions

Rog,
I'm not really qualified, BUT-
What kind of mic is the Vocal mic?
I've mic'd my 'tonics through the vocal mic (SM58) & PA with good
success.
(Country players do this a lot, I think.)
Just two things I can offer: 1) Try to stay in the "sweet spot" for
the mic (the distance from the mic where your sound is the "fullest" -
probably closer than you would be for singing) and 2) Watch your hand
resonance. Work your "hand cupping" technique to get the best
resonance.

I would suggest you *practice* these techniques, but you're about the
LAST guy I'd say that to!
- -Scorcher