  From: Moandabluz@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:31 AM
  Subject: screws for reed replacement

  I have decided to try and mess with some reed replacement, but I am =
thinking I would like some screws that would replace rivets after I know =
I will mess them up. I have the bill romel tool and think I can replace =
one, but I know i'll ruin a rivet.  Anyone know where and what kind of =
screws? Any advice would be appreciated. I'll be working on Special 20s. =
And yes, starting with junk harps.

  Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
  still a fool for the harp