Re: Harp Commander for sale

Tom B. wrote:
"I have a harp commander that I'm going to put up ebay I'd like to offer it
here first. I didn't have a need for the unit as I use a 59 Bassman RI and
I'm happy with the sound of the amp. I tried the harp commander twice at
gigs and felt that it wasn't any great improvement on my sound compared to
going thur the amp."

======================

First of all, that's very cool of you to offer it on list BEFORE putting it
on Ebay. That's the way to do it, guys.
Otherwise, I was surprised to read of your experience with the HC and
Bassman RI. I had just the opposite experience. To my ears, my Bassman RI
was LOADS better with the Harp Commander. In fact, I almost wish I hadn't
sold off the amp. But my wife and I moved to Europe this summer and, for a
number of reasons, I didn't want an amp that big here so I sold it. These
days I'm VERY mobile: Just a box full o harps and mics etc., plus a Marble
Max 1x8 amp, or my Harp Commander.
By the way, Tom, I'm not criticizing your ears or doubting your experience
with the HC. Different strokes for different folks all the way.
Take care,
MN