digitech vocal 300.--Easy to use multi effects unit!!!

Once again, I want to recommend the digitech vocal 300. It is a
floorboard style unit with expression/volume pedal

It has everything--vocal preamp, effects, distortions, reverbs, delays
and much more,,,even usb out and volume pedal. Has xlr and quarter inch
inputs. Stereo or mono out.

it is super clean too. Sets up in a flash. Especially when you are
playing though the pa system, it gives you control over your eq,
effects and volume.

If you purposely overdrive the preamp a bit, it gives a nice soft
saturation that sounds natural for the harp as well.

Reasonably priced and easy to program.

I have no vested interest financially. Just passing along blessings.

randy

WWW.RANDYSINGER.COM