re:X Chromatic

I have had mine for about eight years.  The gold wore off the lettering =
within the first year or so, but the black is still there, so my wife =
tells me, as I'm blind and wouldn't really care.  I don't have to play =
the lower holes any different than the others.  In fact, I was told not =
to blow hard on them, because they're supposed to play easier than the =
cheaper models.  I have sent it in three or four times for reed =
replacements, due to cracking.  Probably my fault for trying too hard.  =
Bullfrog