Re: For tremolo players

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Winslow Yerxa" <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>

> --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jonathan E. Brickman"
> <jbrickman@xxxx> wrote:

> I believe that a Harmonica "soundboard" in Chinese is a comb in
> English, and if this is true, we have here a tremolo with an aluminum
> comb! We shall see.

Hi, John. I´ve seen some chinese tremolo harmonicas, and, from this
experience, I would expect to find aluminium reedplates, not combs. I had no
problems with the aluminium reedplates I got, but they make the instrument
much lighter, which gives an impression of cheapiness, if you understand me.
Best regards,
Fernando Bresslau