Re: "my intro"

What's up stranger, glad you made it here! I've come a long way and
harp-l has helped me more than any other online resource. They're a lot
of great folks on this list willing to help, a few real pros! I suggest
to anyone new,  get a good harmonica, join harp-l and as soon as you can
afford - get the CD set "Jerry Portnoys Harmonica Masterclass"! Listen
more than you play and you'll learn fast!

Vince
http://thebluessite.com