I'm goin' t' New Yawk

It's a Jimmy Reed tune, and a good'n to be sure, but it's also where we'll
be for the first couple weeks of December.  I wouldn't mind doing a few gigs
there, if anyone knows who might hire a very good one man band with a CD on
a major jazz label(party, anyone?).  I'll have guitar, harp, and bass
pedals, but no amps (I can play through the house PA if it'll handle deep
bass at moderate volume).  I'd also like to hit a few jams, and sit in if
you or someone you know has a gig.

Also, if anyone knows of a place we could stay for a couple of weeks fairly
cheap (hotel, motel, a room somewhere, etc.), I'd appreciate it.

LIVE tunes by The IronMan Curtis BonTemps Blues Band:
http://d852737.u327.webnewport.com/songs/ironman/WalkingToNewOrleans.mp3
http://d852737.u327.webnewport.com/songs/YouAreSoBeautiful.mp3
http://d852737.u327.webnewport.com/songs/ironman/PrettyWoman.mp3
http://d852737.u327.webnewport.com/songs/StormyMonday.mp3
Live video of IronMan http://www.studiocam.org/rplayer/rplayermc56.htm

Health care for blues musicians?  Sign the petition!
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/qd3d2222/petition.html

- -IronMan Mike Curtis http://www.ironmancurtis.com *Southland Blues Magazine
http://www.SouthlandBlues.com TU 8pm jam Starboard Attitude, Redondo pier
2nd & 4th Sunday, after football (9ish), The Crest, Torrance
Last SUN, LARHA HarpJam, Tia Juanas, Irvine