De : owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Vince Cheney
Envoyé : Montag, 24. November 2003 09:51
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Harp Auction, Now Online!

The harmonica auction is now online and in the Beta stage! We've decided

to make it totally apart from harp-l but for harp players alone! The
software and .com domain is running smooth as of now and we will soon
announce the link after I find a few sellers to post items first! Since
Harp-L has helped a lot, harp-l will be the beta testers. Should only
take a week after our test till we announce to the rest of the harp
community that we exist!

I'm looking for a few people that have something that they can place on
the auction this week. After we get 3-4 items items on the auction, I
will announce the auction link and be open for registration!

Sellers, step forward now and be the first! Email me OFF-LIST for more
info!

Thanks,
Vince Cheney
- -Only one of the creators of the NEW harmonica auction!

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com