Free Harmonica Downloads (while they last)

Greetings everybody,

In commemoration of mp3.com closing it's doors on December 2nd, 2003, I have
made every song at http://www.mp3.com/crossharp freely available for
download.

"A Boy and His Harmonica" is currently #3 on the "Top Selling Jazz CD's" at
the site and has been #1 on four occasions, since it's October, 2001
release.

Since it's purchase by Universal/Vivendi MP3.com has systematically reduced
the site to a mere shadow of it's former self, but I guess that's what
happens when a major record company buys an independent, artist run, online
music service.
I'll be moving my material to another site (to be announced) in the near
future, but until then let's do our part to mess with mp3.com;s bandwidth
and download, download, download!

Harmonica Content: They're all harmonica instrumentals, except "Love Toy",
which contains lead vocals...

Regards,
The Harmaniac (tm), Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.mp3.com/crossharp