newbie question

I am new to harmonica and new to the group, but I have played music for
over 60 years, rangeing from cool jazz on vibes to bluegrass fiddle. I
notice the group is mostly blues oriented and, although I have played lots
of acoustic guitar blues (Blind Blake, John Lee Hooker, John Hurt, etc.)
for many years, i am not particularly interested in blues harmonica. In
fact, i have become very taken with the sounds of the "Harmonicats" type of
ensemble playing.

My first question: does anyone have any experience with the Huang Compact
48 Chord harmonica?

Many thanks,
Glenn Godsey