Re: Tigerman tone

- --Apple-Mail-4--682242035

Wilson also does things like put his amp in the bathroom to get a big
natural reverb, as well as recording the signal from the amp to the
desk through funky mics, including harp mics like old green bullets.

My favourite Wilson tone of all time is off the "Pinetop's Boogie
Woogie" album from Antones. He told me that he used a tweed Pro with a
big square magnet on the speaker, and that the amp never sounded as
good again after that session.

cheers
Andrew