Re: conventions

In a message dated 11/29/03 6:36:50 AM, buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi all;
> I was wondering if anyone has any Ideas on which entertainers to have at t=
he
> Buckeye or SPAH conventions. It would be fun to read your comments.
> =A0 =A0 buzz..........
>=20
>=20
 I mentioned a couple times to Jack Ely that I thought Big Al and the=20
Heavyweights would be great at Buckeye... I didn't get much in response, so=20=
I shut=20
up.=20
   I would LOVE to see Charlie McCoy at Buckeye, but that might be tough. I=20
missed him at SPAH.
also, wouldn't it be fun to see some "unknown" harp player who is really=20
good... I know of a few in the Minneapolis area, who would be great.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp