"Jazz Harp" new edition arriving end of October -- or so they say

I've received a number of messages lately asking when my book "Jazz
Harp" will be available again.  I was advised by Music Sales Corp.
yesterday that the new edition of the book should be available by
October 27. (Of this year.)

The new edition has a CD to replace the 45 RPM floppy record that was
previously included.  The CD isn't sold separately, alas.  Other than
the cover art, there are no other changes I know of from the previous
edition.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com