Re: Hering 1923

Hi G

I have no idea. My friend JP, who's also a member of this list, studied
physics. When I hear about sealant stuff I always pass the info to him for
checking.
So far nothing usable came up (apart from beeswax).
Maybe Ben has some ideas?

Ludo

>Tell me, what wood varnishes are available in Europe?  I am pretty sure
>there must be something better than the form of baking soda used in the
>days
>of Antonio Stradivari for keeping away woodworm.
>Are any of these varnishes water based rather than oil based?  Maybe
>something non toxic intended for fruit bowls and wood toys for children?
>Do any of the water based ones come in smallish cans?
>Perhaps you could experiment with those?
>
>I'd be curious as to what you find,
>G.

Volg Expeditie Robinson op de voet!
http://entertainment.msn.be/tv/expeditierobinson/