Re: Who brought the blues to the sixties

Okay... here's another twist on this discussion.

My first album purchase (I was 11) was called
"Sonny Boy Williamson Live with the Yardbirds." It
had cool cover art.

That single purchase was a huge part of my learning
to appreciate blues, learning to play the harmonica
and learning about BOTH American blues artists AND
British blues players.

Go figure.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens