585 questions

Hey folks,

A few months back I bought an untested 585 off of Ebay.  Since then it
has sat in my drawer.  It's time to pull it out and test it.  The thing
has a 4 pin connector.  What I want to do is get a cord for it, and make
sure it's set up for high impedence.  I haven't seen a 4 pin cord in any
of the stores I've been in...only 3 pin.  Any advice on what cord I
need, where I can get one, and how I go about  setting it up for high
impedence?

rg