re: Re: re: Found an old microphone

Tim,

you are correct - it's a low-Z - and that's why i use it for those
days that i have JFK-type back pains and don't want to lug an amp.
plugging direct into the board - what freedom!

you are also right about the weight, it's a relatively heavy mic,
(and far heavier and less wieldly than my favorite EV, the 920),
but actually quite light compared to any of my amps!

thanks again, Tim, for making that 930 happen for me!

ATB,

sg
tumon bay, guam