cable box

I don't know about ya-all, but I'm about ready to throw MY
cable box
into the creek.

  Disgusted & Deprived......smo-joe

- ----------------------------
I did 'that' (well almost) about 5 years ago.  I will never
forget it.  I put my cable box and its remote control in my
motorcycle saddle bag, rode down to the cable station,
turned it in to the frowning girl at the desk. She asked me
why I was canceling my cable, I gave her a big smile and
tried to be nice.  It was one of the happiest days of my
life.  Now all I have is a big antenna, and that is almost
too much.

Tom Anspach

oops, forgot the Harp content . . .  ah there it is!

Tom; Winamac, IN * BMWMOCF - The Tentpeggers *  BMWMOA -
PRI - RBR * BMW '85 K100RT-166K miles
 'Noli illegitimi carborundum'
'I brake for Muggles'
'BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore'
'All email, out and in is checked by Norton Anti Virus v
8.02.6 w/automatic updating'