Re: Phoenix Harper

Chris Michalek moved here about a year ago and is a
jazz harper and he has some great chops.  Robert Hale
is very good in both blues and country.  Bob Coritore,
Hans Olson, Bill Tarsha, John Kally, The Harper from
Sista Blue, I forgot her name.  This group are all
blues.  We have a trio of the Harmonicats style and
they are all great.  They are called The Nostalgics
and are Tom Quargnenti, Chromatic; Dick Lawrence,
Chord; Terry Lewis, Bass with Jack Sheldon on drums.
There are lots more but these are the ones I have
enjoyed most.

LennyHarp