If you could design your own backing tracks ....

Hi All,
If you could design your own backing tracks, what information would you want
in the liner notes for each song?

Here is an example imaginary listing below.

3. Rock Blues Shuffle in B
Key: B
Suggested Harp: E, 2nd position, or A in 3rd.
Tempo: Medium
Chord Structure:
BEBBEEBBF#EBB
////////////////- ////////////////- ////////////////

How to "Call the Tune" at a Jam:
Classic I IV V. No intro or use the entire 1st verse as an intro. A quick
change or quick IV . A more funkified boogie woogie shuffle. The guitar
plays a shuffle using the slightly modified boogie. Base plays a walking
shuffle. No final V on the turnaround.
Be prepared to hum the guitar line at a jam..

Similiar Songs: Walter's Swing and Hobo Blues, both by Big Walter

Personal Observations:
The guitar and tube amp please you with that somewhat understated but very
pleasing tube sound.
This is a pleasingly sparse bounce that is just joy to explore with your
harp, learning, inventing your own melodic into the . A great way to feel
your way into the intricacies of the standard 12 bar. Or just play long
simple riffs. This jam supports either.

You can see a format very similiar to this being used at

www.bluesharp.org/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?category=2&id=1059838386

to describe Pete Schmidt's "Ultimate Blues Jam Vol II"

I'm thinking that I would like to see a simple explanation you could use at
a blues jam, and then a more thorough explanation.  I figure the song will
bear many repeated listening (as you jam to it) allowing  the extra
information to slowly sink in like a blues appreciation lesson.  Jammers
would profit from it in 2 ways.

What do you think?