Amp Settings for Blues Deluxe

Bob and Mojo have good advice on amp settings for Sandra's Blues Junior.
What would you guys do with a Blues Deluxe?  I sometimes run into Feedback
problems.  I ultimately end up playing at low volume and mic'ing the amp
through the PA.  I suppose the first thing to do is replace the pre-amp
tubes with AY's.  I tend to set up like this, knobs go from 1 - 12.

Volume: 2-3
Drive: 4
Treb: 3
Bass: 10-11
Mid: 3
Master: 3
Reverb: 3
Presence: 1

What settings would you recommend?  Anyone else?

I have a Rocktron Hush noise reduction unit in the mail.  How will that
change the settings?

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt