Re: My New Website (Shameless Self Promotion)

the site you launched is very nice , nice colours , nice photos , nice information .
but the only thing that i thought was bad , in my humilty opinion , the navigation of the site could be better . If you only open a new window to show the photos , it would be great , because it is a little boring you open a new window each link you click in , it also makes the button "home" useless .
 the audio files you've put in the site are very good , keep up the good work!
Bob Maglinte <bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi,
Here's some shameless self promotion from me to announce the launch of my
new website http://www.barbequebob.com and I hope you have a chance to check
it out. I hope you enjoy it, and please do let me know what you think

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil. Saiba mais!