Richard Hunter music on NPR's "All Songs Considered"

A little while ago, Tom Ball advised on this list that a solo piece of
his was being featured on NPR's "All Songs Considered" web site. I
figured that this augured well for harmonica players (although I think
Tom's featured piece was a guitar piece, but hey, he's a harp player,
dammit!), and I decided to submit one of my solo harmonica CDs to NPR
for consideration.

I was advised a few minutes ago that NPR has selected the lead-off track
from my CD "The Second Act of Free Being", a duet with guitarist Jerome
Harris titled "How Long Have I Loved You," to feature on their site. The
piece will go up on the site tomorrow.

"How Long Have I Loved You" is played in 2nd position on a Lee Oskar
Natural Minor harmonica.  It's a 32-bar form, simple but elegant.  I had
a lot of fun recording it with Jerome Harris, and I'm very pleased that
NPR has chosen to feature it.

This, of course, augurs doubly well for harmonica players and NPR.
Check out their site and think about sending them your own stuff.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com