RE: XB40 Maintenance/Repair...anyone?

>  I've ordered a 2nd XB40...I love this harp.

I love 'em, too. I've got two, one in A and one in C. You can tap into
completely uncharted territory with an XB40, and you have to do it on your
own. There's no books or recorded references for an XB40, and very few
people who can answer questions about it. But the sounds and melodies you
can pull out of one just continue to amaze me. It's not easy to play, and I
am certainly no XB virtuoso, but the instrument inspires me to practice. I
love 'em.