Harp and guitar through Fender Concert

I am trying to set up a 1960 Fender Concert for harp playing. I am using a
JT-30 with a volume controller through a Danelectro echo unit and the
vibrato circuit on the Concert. I also play rhythm guitar in this band and
wonder if it is a problem just plugging into the normal circuit, or whether
it would be best to use a different amp for guitar. There is also a somewhat
pricey Bassman available in town right now, but I can?t hear any big
advantage over the Concert and it seems to have worse feedback issues.