Re: Amp Settings for Blues Deluxe

Larry,

    I've been using this amp for about 8 years, Your settungs are about the
same as mine, but I don't use the DRIVE/MASTER at all and I can crank the
amp with out feedback. However I use an SM-57 mic. It's a nice lightweight
amp. I 'm thinkin' of getting the newer version with more wattage. But this
one is serving me well....hope this helps..........................rob
paparozzi