Re: My Ultimate Harp Amp: Pictures and Sound Samples

I wrote:
> Some years ago I embarked on a mission to build my ultimate
> harp amp.  After more than six years and much on-again/off-again
> working on it, I finally have it "finished".  I am very pleased
> with the results, just thought I'd share my experience.

I now have pictures and sound samples (such as they are) on a website
if anyone's interested.  The pictures are on three web pages:

http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/amp01.htm
http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/amp02.htm
http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/amp03.htm

And the sounds are at:

http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/sounds.htm

The pictures are small (320x240), but there are a lot of them.  The
sound samples are not very good quality, but I wanted to get
something up quick, and the only recorder I had available was Windows
Sound Recorder.

Hope you enjoy them, I know I'm enjoying the amplifier!

- -tim