Melody Assistant

>Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:05:27 -0700
>From: Ellis Brayham <ellisbrayham@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Harmonica tabs

>Im using Melody Assistant trying to print harmonica tabs from a piano
>layout. Does anyone have a good program to easily transpose piano to
>harmonica tabs?
>Ellis

I don't understand your question.  What do you mean "from a piano layout"?  And how do
you expect to transpose two-handed polynote piano to single note harmonica?

That said, Melody Assistant will do its darndest to tabulate whatever you throw at it
for harmonica.   If it can't find a way to play a note it will show a question mark.
So even if you were to throw a dense, six-note, jazz chord at it, Melody Assistant
would give you question marks for the "impossible" notes in the chord and tab the rest.