XB40 problems

I had one go dead on my XB-40.  Got a bad buzz on a blow primary (#4 or #5, don't remember which).  Sounded to me like a stuck windsaver.  So I took the hole thing apart, carefully flipped each of the windsavers a little with a small lab spatula, and put it back together.  Everything worked just fine after that.  I never did figure out what the problem was.  However, if I ever take it apart again - I'm going to mark everything with a Sharpie first.  I spent more time trying to figure out how to put it back together than I did fooling with the fix.  Lots of parts.

Rob