MP3 posting for the Starving artist

Greetings!

Over the years I've seemed to notice that most Harp Players don't
seem to make/have a lot of money... yet - vehemently pursue their
love of the instrument either as a "pro" or as an interest of love.

One of the end results is wanting to share or promote their Swag
with the rest of the world- but, simply, can't afford it.

Being a lover of the underdog- I went searching for an Affordable
joint that could host and stream MP3s.

And- for (only) $15 a Year(!) I think I've found a wiener:
http://www.musicv2.com/

You owe it to yourselves to check out this great new site.

My quest was due to finding a place to host "Po' Boy's"
Jason Ricci's samplings: http://www.musicv2.com/artist/jasonricci

It's easy to use, the owner takes suggestions (and compliments)
and responds to questions quickly.

Please check it out and lemme know what you think?

Plus I've found a few gems of new music makers who get an
edge on their grade because they were smart enough to join
this site.

Of course I have no affiliation to this joint- except to give the
guy money (including the "tip jar")

Also- there was a link on musicv2 that has another Affordable
Place (looks easy to use) where a Band or artist can create
a site: http://www.bandlookup.com/
Another new place that is just starting-up and looks promising.

Play Well and Make Yerself Happy!

wally

http://BluzHarp.com